Doug Baldwin, the undrafted Stanford receiver with 4.4 40 speed, had the move of Wild Card weekend.
Late 2nd quarter. Washington 14, Seattle 10.
The Redskins lost Baldwin in what appears to be a prevent defense, and Baldwin caught a pass at the 50 with nobody within six yards of him. Baldwin spun and raced upfield, with Redskins safety Jordan Pugh charging at him. Baldwin faked right with the ball (1st GIF) and a hard plant (2nd GIF), then darted the other way around Pugh, untouched, for an extra 13 yards.
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- Young Rockies Fans Also Sport Giant Purple Mohawks
- pigskin28 on Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
136 Responses to “Doug Baldwin’s Ball-Fake That Clowned Jordan Pugh of the Redskins Was Sick”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.