Denver 112, LA Lakers 105: If Dwight Howard knocks this blocked shot anywhere but right to Gallo, maybe the Lakers force overtime. Instead … they lost their 3rd straight and are now 11th in the West, three games behind Portland for the 8th spot. Steve Nash (13 assists) had the assist of the night to Howard (14 points, 26 rebounds, four blocks) …
… but I thought Andre Iguodala (15 points, seven assists, six rebounds) had the move of the night with this (notice how Nash whiffs).
Memphis 92, Phoenix 81: Michael Beasley watch: Early in the season he was taking 10-20 shots a night, leading the team in scoring, playing 25-30 minutes a game. He got a DNP-CD Sunday, and hasn’t played over 10 minutes in the last five games. The Suns have lost seven of eight.
Oklahoma City 104, Toronto 92: If Marv Albert had the call above: “A series of moves by Durant … oh and a beautiful lay-in.” And if Albert had the call below: “A facial by Amir Johnson!”
Miami 99, Washington 71: The Wizards are 4-28 again. We’ve affixed “lottery-bound” to every Mavericks mention, and we’re now going to stamp “hapless” alongside any Wizards mention heretofore.
Charlotte 108, Detroit 101, OT: Kemba Walker led six Bobcats in double figures with 20 points. Andre Drummond, seen dunking above, scored 10 points, collected six rebounds and blocked three shots in just 27 minutes. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a fan.
- American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz … Iwakuma?
- USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- Danny Green’s 2013 NBA Finals 3-Point Shot Chart is Absolutely Absurd
- Mets Lose Matt Harvey No-Hitter In Classic Mets Fashion [GIF]
- Drag Racing Yoga Instructor Spins Car 360-Degrees While Driving 140mph, Doesn’t Crash [Video]
- ms621 on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- knifeyspoony on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- Shining Base Path on USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- josh hamilton's tats on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
- Some Random Old Dude on American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz ... Iwakuma?
37 Responses to “Ballin’: The Lakers Can’t Catch a Break, Even When Dwight Howard Plays Well”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.