A.J. McCarron and Barrett Jones are roommates. Sometimes roommates have arguments. When those roommates are the center and quarterback for a football team… Well, that’s what happened during the 4th quarter of tonight’s Alabama – Notre Dame game. McCarron and Jones were both trying to make adjustments, but McCarron can’t do anything if Jones won’t hike the damn ball. McCarron screamed at Jones. Jones shoved McCarron. Coach Saban was not happy following the play, but he was probably just mad that Notre Dame scored twice.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
8 Responses to “A.J. McCarron Yelled at Barrett Jones, Barrett Jones Shoved His Roommate / Quarterback”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.