Jadeveon Clowney put a hit on Michigan’s Vincent Smith in the Outback Bowl that nearly broke the running back, and the internet, in half.
Such a distinctly memorable play inspires things like the humorous “Beware of Clowney” sign pictured above. For those who hadn’t seen the hit and happen to be driving through South Carolina, the sign serves as a thoughtful warning. A simple Google search of “Beware of Clowney” quickly explains it all, giving the driver an opportunity to turn around and take the long way.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
3 Responses to “Beware of Clowney Sign in South Carolina is a Fitting Tribute”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.