The lovebirds were spotted enjoying the sun at the Ritz-Carlton on St. Thomas. Having been at the resort since before New Year’s Eve, Upton and Verlander have been seen going on walks around the grounds and by the pool. But one spy said they were keeping a low profile — “He keeps a conservative distance, but still you can tell they are dating.”
Upton will probably try to deny this the way she denied dating the Tigers’ pitcher back in July, after she was spotted drinking in his box at a game. They met filming a video game commercial last February. Hey Kate, what will be your excuse in February when you’re hanging out in Lakeland, Florida? Just checking out real estate?
If you’re following them on twitter, you’re aware they both dropped a Happy New Year on Dec. 31st, but have offered nothing since. Sidenote: Those two tweets were re-tweeted over 1,100 times. [Page 6]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
20 Responses to “Kate Upton & Justin Verlander: New Year’s in St. Thomas at the Ritz Carlton, According to a Report”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.