There is SEC speed and then there’s DAT. Oregon’s speed merchant DeAnthony Thomas took the opening kickoff back 94 yards for a touchdown. Oregon went for two. Chip Kelly looks poised to leave a lasting impression on college football, burn marks.
This Kansas State fan had the appropriate reaction, part pissed and part incredulous.
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Female Australian Football Fan Hurls Racial Insult in Player’s Face, Gets Ejected Immediately [Video]
9 Responses to “DeAnthony Thomas Returned Opening Kickoff For a Touchdown in Fiesta Bowl [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.