Tim Tebow is on the Florida sideline at the Sugar Bowl tonight where his Gators trailed Louisville in the first half. With ESPN broadcasting the festivities, there was no way that Tebow wasn’t going to get significant air time. So it should come as no surprise that Tom Rinaldi grabbed Tebow for a one-on-one interview. Wait… Nope. Rinaldi just plain grabbed Tebow and told him to come in for the real thing. Samantha Steele and Christian Ponder would probably show more restraint on the sidelines, but they haven’t been together as long as ESPN and Tebow.
The way Tebow politely laughs before getting pulled it for the hug… Sorry if this post is giving you bad flashbacks to doomed relationships.
[pictures both moving and static via @cfbsection]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
13 Responses to “Tom Rinaldi Got Cozy With Tim Tebow at the Sugar Bowl”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.