Tim Tebow is on the Florida sideline at the Sugar Bowl tonight where his Gators trailed Louisville in the first half. With ESPN broadcasting the festivities, there was no way that Tebow wasn’t going to get significant air time. So it should come as no surprise that Tom Rinaldi grabbed Tebow for a one-on-one interview. Wait… Nope. Rinaldi just plain grabbed Tebow and told him to come in for the real thing. Samantha Steele and Christian Ponder would probably show more restraint on the sidelines, but they haven’t been together as long as ESPN and Tebow.
The way Tebow politely laughs before getting pulled it for the hug… Sorry if this post is giving you bad flashbacks to doomed relationships.
[pictures both moving and static via @cfbsection]
- Nate Diaz Gets 90-Day Suspension, $20K Fine From the UFC. Let the Healing Begin.
- Michael Phelps Will Swim in the 2016 Rio Olympics, Unless You Want to Believe Michael Phelps
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Sang “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” at Turner Field [Video]
- Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn’t Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer – Beer Explosion!
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- A.P. on Nate Diaz Gets 90-Day Suspension, $20K Fine From the UFC. Let the Healing Begin.
- A.P. on Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn't Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer - Beer Explosion!
- Some Random Old Dude on Michael Phelps Will Swim in the 2016 Rio Olympics, Unless You Want to Believe Michael Phelps
13 Responses to “Tom Rinaldi Got Cozy With Tim Tebow at the Sugar Bowl”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.