Latrell Sprewell has always been one of the most fascinating basketball personalities, both during his playing days and since he retired. On New Year’s Eve, Sprewell was arrested and booked into jail at 4:15 p.m. From the Journal-Sentinel:
Milwaukee native and former NBA star Latrell Sprewell was arrested for disorderly conduct Monday afternoon after police received repeated complaints about loud music coming from a house on E. Pleasant St. on Milwaukee’s east side, according to jail records reviewed by the Journal Sentinel Tuesday.
Noise complaints during daylight hours are just impressive. It sounds like he was gearing up for an epic night.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
16 Responses to “Latrell Sprewell Arrested for Playing Loud Music on New Year’s Eve at 4:15 in the Afternoon”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.