Somebody was real drunk at a Toronto McDonald’s recently. A woman was pushed or hit and then a really sloppy, slow fight broke out that featured a shirtless man stumbling around for a few minutes getting pushed and punched before finally explaining that he was in law school. You can tell its the holidays because the one guy makes sure to adjust his Santa Claus hat between the times he puts his hands on the shirtless man’s throat.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
9 Responses to “Fight at Toronto McDonald’s Features Shirtless Man Proclaiming He is in Law School”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.