Dylan Thompson threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Bruce Ellington with 11 seconds remaining, giving South Carolina a 33-28 win over Michigan.
Before Jadeveon Clowney went beast mode on Michigan running back Vincent Smith, Steve Spurrier went nuts about the spot of the football on a Michigan fourth down try where the ball clearly appeared short of the first down marker.
Thanks to the clutch play of quarterbacks Connor Shaw and Dylan Thompson, the Gamecocks would score and go ahead of the Wolverines 33-28 and end Denard Robinson’s chances at ending his collegiate career with a win.
Robinson accounted for 100 of Michigan’s 353 total yards while South Carolina’s Ace Sanders had a punt return for a touchdown and two receiving touchdowns.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
4 Responses to “Bruce Ellington Touchdown Seals South Carolina Win Over Michigan [VIDEO]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.