Jordy Nelson Hid the Challenge Flag and Aaron Rodgers Was Pissed at Mike McCarthy For Throwing it After a Fumble Call
Mike McCarthy was pissed off at a fumble call where the runner was down (and also in the end zone). He pulled a Jim Schwartz on Thanksgiving Day. Unlike then, though, McCarthy did not cost the team a review, because according to referee Mike Carey, the review had already been initiated before McCarthy threw the red flag.
Jordy Nelson didn’t know that though, and he tried to save the Packers and picked the flag up and hid it. Aaron Rodgers, probably thinking that McCarthy had just Schwartzed the Packers, threw a hissy fit while jumping toward the sideline.
Related: Takeo Spikes Flipped Out After Getting Ejected From the Game
Related: Chuck Pagano dancing in the locker room is the best GIF of the year
Related: Andrew Luck Touchdown to T.Y. Hilton on 3rd and 23 Likely Knocks Texans Out of the #1 Seed
Related: Henry Hynoski Did the Rhino After Scoring a Touchdown
Related: Lance Moore With the Crazy Catch While Falling to the Ground [Video]
Related: Arian Foster Pays Respect to Chuck Pagano After Scoring TD [GIF]
- Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn’t Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer – Beer Explosion!
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
One Response to “Jordy Nelson Hid the Challenge Flag and Aaron Rodgers Was Pissed at Mike McCarthy For Throwing it After a Fumble Call”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.