Jordy Nelson Hid the Challenge Flag and Aaron Rodgers Was Pissed at Mike McCarthy For Throwing it After a Fumble Call
Mike McCarthy was pissed off at a fumble call where the runner was down (and also in the end zone). He pulled a Jim Schwartz on Thanksgiving Day. Unlike then, though, McCarthy did not cost the team a review, because according to referee Mike Carey, the review had already been initiated before McCarthy threw the red flag.
Jordy Nelson didn’t know that though, and he tried to save the Packers and picked the flag up and hid it. Aaron Rodgers, probably thinking that McCarthy had just Schwartzed the Packers, threw a hissy fit while jumping toward the sideline.
Related: Takeo Spikes Flipped Out After Getting Ejected From the Game
Related: Chuck Pagano dancing in the locker room is the best GIF of the year
Related: Andrew Luck Touchdown to T.Y. Hilton on 3rd and 23 Likely Knocks Texans Out of the #1 Seed
Related: Henry Hynoski Did the Rhino After Scoring a Touchdown
Related: Lance Moore With the Crazy Catch While Falling to the Ground [Video]
Related: Arian Foster Pays Respect to Chuck Pagano After Scoring TD [GIF]
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Female Australian Football Fan Hurls Racial Insult in Player’s Face, Gets Ejected Immediately [Video]
One Response to “Jordy Nelson Hid the Challenge Flag and Aaron Rodgers Was Pissed at Mike McCarthy For Throwing it After a Fumble Call”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.