Andrew Luck to T.Y. Hilton. The Colts went vertical on 3rd and 23, and Luck delivered a strike to Hilton to break the Texans’ back. Indianapolis has the 28-16 lead in the fourth quarter. Denver fans rejoice as Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning again find their legacies tied together. If Indianapolis can win at Baltimore next week, it likely sets up a showdown between Denver and Indianapolis.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
3 Responses to “Andrew Luck to T.Y. Hilton on 3rd and 23, Likely Knocks Texans Out of the #1 Seed”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.