Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks have been suspended by Texas and sent home from the Alamo Bowl for team rule violations, amidst an investigation into a potential sexual assault of a 21-year-old woman at a San Antonio hotel.
The police report indicates that the 21-year-old woman had been consumed at least four alcoholic drinks when she met two men at a San Antonio nightclub and then invited them back to her hotel room about 2 a.m.
One of the men had sex with her while the other watched, according to the report. One of the men was described as a black male standing 6-2 and weighing 235 pounds. The other was listed as a 6-foot white male weighing 180 pounds.
The report indicated that the woman suffered bruising on her right knee and left bicep.
McCoy, the younger brother of Longhorn star Colt McCoy, started for the Longhorns against Kansas State, throwing for more than 300 yards and two touchdowns. Hicks, a junior from Ohio, was a starter at linebacker, until suffering a hip injury that put him out for the season.
[Photo via Presswire]
- Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- KC Resident on Roundup: Cap'n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
- MP III on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- starkweather on Roundup: Cap'n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
- Shining Base Path on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
13 Responses to “Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks Were The Texas Players Suspended Amidst Sexual Assault Investigation”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.