KENS in San Antonio is reporting that two Texas Longhorn football players have been accused of sexual assault and are the subject of a criminal investigation by San Antonio police. The team is in San Antonio in advance of the Alamo Bowl.
According to the station, a woman accused the players of sexual assaulting her at her hotel room after she met them out partying and invited them back to her Holiday Inn hotel room. Team officials have been notified, and the unidentified players are expected to be questioned today. The accuser is reportedly a 21-year old from Texas Tech.
[photo via USA Today Sports Images]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
152 Responses to “Two Texas Longhorns Players Accused of Sexual Assault at Hotel in San Antonio”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.