As 2012 coasts to the finish, here is a look back at some of our top posts from April.
Month of Petrino…The police report from Bobby Petrino’s motorcycle accident revealed he was riding with 25-year-old Jessica Dorell, the fiancee of Arkansas’ Director of Swimming and Diving operations. It was later revealed Petrino paid her $20,000 in cash and circumvented fair hiring policy to hire her. Petrino was also contacting a Miss Motorcycle Mania model.
Hockey Sign of The Year… The NHL still existed back then. Two Bruins-partial young ladies wished they only got two minutes for hooking.
Brooklyn Nets Logo…The Nets kept their uniform and logo redesign simple and stylish after moving to Brooklyn. Fashion maven Tim Ryan was a fan.
Scandalized…Sainsbury’s “active kids” campaign used David Beckham in a promotional poster for British schools. The poster featured exposed a tattoo of his scantily clad wife. Parents complained. The kids are still recovering.
Fart Aficionado…Someone ripped ass on the Miami Heat bench. Shaquille O’Neal broke it down with gusto.
Persistence…Bubba Watson changed his cell phone number, after Mike and Mike called him 40 times to book him for their 6am show.
Quarterback Dating…Sam Bradford hung out at Coachella with supermodel Karlie Kloss. Ryan Tannehill’s significant other made some noise at the NFL Draft. Rare one would tell a Top 10 quarterback for the Miami Dolphins he did a wise thing locking it down.
Paulina Gretzky…Moved her picture posting from Twitter to Instagram.
[Photo via Presswire]
- Miami Heat Fans Left Game 6 Early, then Banged on the Doors to Get Back in and Police Were Called [VIDEO]
- Roundup: Cap’n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- chicago on Roundup: Cap'n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Roundup: Cap'n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
- GloriousMullet on Roundup: Cap'n Crunch is Not Really a Captain, Giant Yellow Snake Opens a Door & Saints Cheerleaders Sing Taylor Swift
67 Responses to “The Big Lead Year in Review: Top Posts From April 2012”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.