ESPN anchor Robert Flores has been known to drop a wrestling reference every now and again and, often times, particularly on Monday evenings, he’ll send a plethora of tweets regarding the ever-swirling drama that is professional wrestling. But earlier this afternoon proved to be a little extra special, as a frisky Flores opted to close SportsCenter with a signature Degeneration X “suck it” for the nation to consume while Jonathan Coachman naturally held up a WWE figurine
that we can only presume was Triple H of himself.
Not quite as thunderous a gesture as when Red Sox pitcher Derek Lowe finished off the A’s in the 2003 ALDS, but equally effective.
[Video courtesy of @earlet9]
- Jeff Baker Suffers Thumb Injury Giving Teammate a High-Five, Goes on the Disabled List
- American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz … Iwakuma?
- USA vs. Honduras: Win and Klinsmann, Fans, Can Enjoy Their Summers
- VladimirCrouton on Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned as Part of a Homicide Investigation [UPDATE: Murdered Man Described as "An Associate" of Hernandez]
- Babar 2.0 on Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned as Part of a Homicide Investigation [UPDATE: Murdered Man Described as "An Associate" of Hernandez]
- Career High on Soccer Player Raul Meireles & Wife Ivone Viana Both Love Tiny Bathing Suits, Tattoos and Partially-Shaved Heads
- Baruch on South Carolina Commit: "The academic part, it's like you have to try to fail"
7 Responses to “Robert Flores Flashed the DX “Suck It” Sign at the End of SportsCenter [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.