ESPN anchor Robert Flores has been known to drop a wrestling reference every now and again and, often times, particularly on Monday evenings, he’ll send a plethora of tweets regarding the ever-swirling drama that is professional wrestling. But earlier this afternoon proved to be a little extra special, as a frisky Flores opted to close SportsCenter with a signature Degeneration X “suck it” for the nation to consume while Jonathan Coachman naturally held up a WWE figurine
that we can only presume was Triple H of himself.
Not quite as thunderous a gesture as when Red Sox pitcher Derek Lowe finished off the A’s in the 2003 ALDS, but equally effective.
[Video courtesy of @earlet9]
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
7 Responses to “Robert Flores Flashed the DX “Suck It” Sign at the End of SportsCenter [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.