Roundup: Mayan Interpreters Were Wrong, 50 Worst Columns of 2012, Islamic Center Arsonist Got “Riled Up” By FOX News
We’re still here…but it’s only a matter of time before fungi claim us…News Corp is splitting…The New York Stock Exchange was bought for $8.2 Billion. The Chuck Hagel smear campaign is in full effect…Miss Rhode Island is Miss Universe…Tom Cruise has found his next conquest…20 Tolkien inspired tattoos…Steroids in college football…”bloodbath” was not an ideal choice for word of the day…The CIA is not trying to alter the Russian alphabet…The World’s 15 most dangerous people…Tennessee wants to arm teachers.
The 50 Worst Columns of 2012. Mitch Albom, with two entries, is “The One Columnist You Meet in Hell” [Atlantic]
Jerry Seinfeld is back doing comedy in New York, using his beater Porsche for commuting. [NYTimes]
An Indian man has spent the last nine months living in a tree after his wife would not apologize for cheating on him. [Mirror]
Manchester United is facing Real Madrid in first Champions League knockout round. Arsenal drew Bayern Munich. [Telegraph]
Islamic Center arsonist says he “got riled up” watching FOX News. [Sentinel-Tribune]
David Akers quit twitter over a death threat. [49ers Blog]
The Royal Child has a better than 50/50 chance of being a ginger. [Daily Mail]
Oregon boosters would like more deference from Chip Kelly. [Willamette Week]
The Anchorman sequel will come out in December 2013, contain a few memorable lines and be profoundly overrated for the next decade. [Entertainment Weekly]
Schools are having a terrible time offloading full-priced bowl game tickets. [Florida Times Union]
Sports art might not be a bad investment. [WSJ]
The NCAA and Ohio State’s Invasion of Privacy. [Sports on Earth]
Tyler Bray will leave Tennessee for the NFL Draft. Silly season will see him vault into the 1st Round. [Feldman]
Swedish Scientists have a helmet innovation that could protect better against concussions. [Popular Science]
Every Fan’s Girlfriend: NBA Edition [BroBible]
A South Jersey Bar lost its liquor license for hiring and serving a 17-year-old stripper. [Philly.com]
Fortune’s 10 Stocks to Last a Decade from 2000 were a disaster. [The Big Picture]
Linfield College head coach sent a message to his players after Newtown [Catdome Alumni]
Oregon commit Jordan Bell broke a rim with a windmill dunk via @HomeTeamHoops.
Blake Griffin travelled back to 1999.
Wheel of Fortune judges are just jerks.
Puppy Christmas. Because awww….
Into the Mystic…
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
236 Responses to “Roundup: Mayan Interpreters Were Wrong, 50 Worst Columns of 2012, Islamic Center Arsonist Got “Riled Up” By FOX News”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.