Dave D’Alessandro, one of the best writers covering the NBA, destroyed Deron Williams today in the Star-Ledger. Eviscerated the point guard. A tease:
This has less to do with how you play — which is bad enough, you readily admit nowadays — than how you act, which is just one evening gown shy of a diva. And by now you may have sensed that everyone around you seems unwilling to share their candid observations with you.
Somewhere, Jerry Sloan — who, as D’Alessandro put it, “he’d rather live with his 30 tractors in McLeansboro, Ill., than put up with your insubordination” — is sipping on a latte and muttering to himself, “it took you guys almost two years to figure that out?”
I can’t wait to see how the Deron Williams beat writers for the Deron Williams website handle this one.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
59 Responses to “Deron Williams is “one evening gown shy of a diva,” Columnist Writes”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.