Samantha Steele, the ESPN sideline reporter, was married to Vikings QB Christian Ponder Monday in a
Minnesota Wisconsin courtroom. According to the Leader Telegram:
Ponder, 24, and Steele, who turned 27 last week, were married by Court Commissioner Stephen Dunlap.
According to county records, Steele listed an Arizona address, while Ponder listed his residence as Excelsior, Minn. It is the first marriage for both.
The Vikings are in the middle of the NFC playoff picture; Steele is probably about to embark on the college football bowl season, where she’ll likely be in a different city every other night.
Previously: Samantha Steele Thought a Job at ESPN Zone in Times Square Would Help Her Get a Job at ESPN … and it Actually Worked
Previously: Christian Ponder & Samantha Steele Proud of Relationship, Unconcerned With the Haters
Previously: Samantha Steele & Christian Ponder: ESPN Reporter is Dating NFL QB
- “Matrix Bird” Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
46 Responses to “Samantha Steele Married Christian Ponder Monday in a Wisconsin Courtroom”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.