Andrew Bynum continues to live an awesome life despite his nagging knee injuries. Crossing Broad has discovered this picture of the injured Sixers big man hanging out with a cocktail waitress at the Penthouse Club in Philadelphia (date undisclosed). Based on the Instagram comment section, they think she and Bynum were possibly going “shot for shot.” In case you aren’t familiar, the Penthouse Club has been nominated for ”Best Overall Cub in the Northeast by Exotic Dancer Magazine.” Almost as big of an honor as hosting Andrew Bynum and his hair.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
33 Responses to “Andrew Bynum Was at the Philadelphia Penthouse Club Hanging Out With a Cocktail Waitress”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.