During yesterday’s Philadelphia – Tampa Bay game, FOX came back from (or went to?) commercial, showing a little kid dancing with the Bucs cheerleaders. That’s fairly noteworthy. I mean, why does this kid get to hang out with the Bucs’ cheerleaders? That doesn’t seem fair. Turns out he’s been doing this for months. Give him a hair cut and a pair of shades and I’m feel pretty confident that he’s the same kind from Tampa Bay’s Gangnam Style video back in September. The video above is from the October 14th game against Kansas City when he joins them for Gangnam Style. By the time the video below was shot (November 25th vs. Atlanta) he was doing the entire routine to multiple songs. As of yesterday? I’m guessing he’s taken over asÂ choreographer. Since he’s wearing a Doug Martin, I propose we call him Dance Hamster. He could sell Kias.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
5 Responses to “Little Kid Dances With Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders, Basically Part of Dance Team [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.