Jonathan Kimble is the West Virginia Mountaineers mascot. Last weekend, Kimble went hunting with friends and family and shot a black bear with his university-issued musket. Video and a picture were posted online. This is likely the last time you will see the West Virginia mascot use his musket in the wild.
“While Jonathan Kimble’s actions broke no laws or regulations, the university has discussed this with him, and he agrees that it would be appropriate to forego using the musket in this way in the future,” said WVU spokesman John Bolt.
Kimble said Friday that he’s been hunting all his life and this was the first black bear he’s ever killed. He said all his friends have congratulated him for that.
“Hunting can be a controversial topic,” Kimble said. “I apologize to any of those who took offense to the video. It definitely wasn’t my intent to offend anybody.”
This is about the tamest story you could imagine that features the West Fuckin’ Virginia mascot shooting something.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
17 Responses to “West Virginia Mountaineers Mascot Killed a Bear With His Musket, Caused a Stir”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.