Towards the end of last night’s Lakers – Thunder game, Serge Ibaka and Ron Artest got tangled up and had to be separated by teammates and referees. For Ibaka, it had to be a harrowing experience. He was face-to-face with the NBA’s premiere crazy guy. The good news is, that incident is over and the Lakers and Thunder don’t meet again until January. The bad news is that one of the league’s other premiere crazy guys – Stephen Jackson – apparently took notice of the minor skirmish.
Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much.
— Stephen Jackson (@DaTrillStak5) December 8, 2012
The Spurs host the Thunder on Monday, December 17th. Was Jackson unimpressed with Ibaka’s tough guy act last night? Are there lingering hard feelings from last year’s playoffs? Or maybe Jackson was just talking about some guy named Serg Abaka who really aint bout dis life.
Update: Jackson has since deleted the original Tweet, but he did return to Twitter to offer an explanation for his comment in a Tweet entitled, “For all the haters.”
“im going in ya mouth.” What a turn of phrase.
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- captain_spalding on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- jdeeser5 on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- yorwifesahor on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- Some Random Old Dude on Paul George's Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
9 Responses to “Stephen Jackson Doesn’t Like “Serg Abaka,” Doesn’t Know How to Spell Serge Ibaka [UPDATE]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.