Jason White once won the Heisman Trophy over Larry Fitzgerald and Eli Manning. He also split the vote the next year with his freshman running back Adrian Peterson. He should be thankful that he was surrounded by so many truly great players and came away with some hardware. In one of the most bizarre ballots out there, White completely left off Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M, who is expected to be the favorite entering Saturday’s ceremony.
Who did he put on instead? None other than Landry Jones.
Landry Jones- 3989 yards (7.9 YPA), 29 TD, 10 INT, 13 “rushes” for -103 yards
Johnny Manziel- 3419 yards (8.5 YPA) 24 TD, 9 INT, 184 rushes for 1181 yards, 19 TD
Oklahoma quarterbacks have to stick together, I guess.
[photo via USA Today Sports Images]
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- A.P. on Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
37 Responses to “Former Heisman Winner Jason White Put Landry Jones on His Ballot, But Not Johnny Manziel”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.