Two off-duty police officers have been suspended for unruly behavior at the Seahawks – Cowboys game on September 16th. We posted video in September of a fight that allegedly involved off-duty police officers and Cowboys fans, but can’t be sure if they are the same unruly cops that are being suspended. Bellevue officiers Dion Robertson and Andy Hanke, along with a utilities employee, taunted an on-duty officer in the parking lot. Their idiocy continued in the stadium. From Patch:
But the boorish behavior didn’t stop there, according to subsequent reports. After the three arrived at the game, they behaved in unruly fashion, including a confrontation with a fan at the game, resulting in the officers being thrown out of the game for their behavior.
The fan said that one of the group, two male officers, a female officer and another woman, who is now identified as the utilities department employee, warned him not to get pulled over in Bellevue.
If cops give other cops a hard time, what chance do civilians have?
[Post was edited because we weren't sure if the video is related to this story or a coincidence.]
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
24 Responses to “Police Officers Kicked Out of Seahawks Game in September For Unruly Behavior Have Been Suspended”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.