Mets fans can rest easy, at least for one night, as David Wright will continue to be the face of the franchise through the 2020 season. According to John Heyman, Wright agreed to a $138 million deal. Can you imagine “agreeing” to a $138 million deal?
The endlessly likable third baseman has already passed a physical, so all that’s left before it’s officially official are a few signatures. General Manager Sandy Alderson deemed the big signing “a historic day for the franchise.” A press conference announcing his return will be held Wednesday in Nashville.
The above video is from 2011 at Turner Field when Wright played catch with some young fans. Class act.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
One Response to “David Wright and Mets Reportedly Agree to Terms on $138 Million Deal”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.