Andrew Luck, LEGEND.
The Colts are 8-4, people after scoring 14 points in the final three minutes to shock the Lions in Detroit, 35-33. Remember when you scoffed at me in October when I said the postseason was in play for the Colts? The Broncos, Texans, Patriots and (probably, but not definitely) Ravens will be your four division winners, and right now the Colts are one of the two Wild Card teams. Pittsburgh and Cincinnati are a game back, with frauds like the Jets, Bills and Dolphins trying futility to get into the conversation.
So what if the Colts have a -41 point differential? They have Andrew Luck. If you assume the Texans are going to rest their starters in Week 17, the Colts should go 2-1 against Tennessee, Houston and Kansas City the next three weeks, and win the aforementioned season finale against Houston to finish 11-5.
As a longtime Colts hater – used to be in a division with the Jets – Andrew Luck is so good that I find myself quietly rooting for him every week. Also, I have him in fantasy in a keeper league. [video via Adam]
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Monster is Meth on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- got_em_looking on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
74 Responses to “Andrew Luck to Donnie Avery: Immortalized in Tecmo Bowl, Already”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.