Rasheed Wallace was slapped with a technical foul in the first quarter of the Knicks 106-99 win over the Suns on Sunday afternoon. The first one itself seemed a bit questionable, but following the missed free throw for the tech, ‘Sheed screamed his customary and quite humorous “ball don’t lie!” and was promptly slapped with another technical, automatically removing him from hooping festivities.
Perhaps Wallace was given a talking to after his hilarious outburst in New Orleans where he screamed it multiple times? Whatever the pathetic reason, if we’re now truly living in an NBA where Rasheed Wallace can’t scream “ball don’t lie,” the NBA might as well cease to exist.
- “Matrix Bird” Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Use Your Fantasy Baseball Skills To Cash In
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
4 Responses to “Rasheed Wallace Got Ejected For Yelling “Ball don’t lie” [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.