Roundup: Pug Eating Peanut Butter, Douchy Boy Band Twitter Battle & Watch an Anaconda Regurgitate a Cow
Francecsa Eastwood … 16 dive bars in Washington DC … I never ever check a bag; wife always does, so this applies to us … must-read Q&A with NFL writer Greg Bedard … a sex offender is covering the crime beat at a newspaper in Vermont … douchy battle between boy bands … that’s a lot of marijuana hidden in strawberries …
Notre Dame 64, Kentucky 50, then the students rushed the court? [South Bend Trib]
No Duncan, Parker, Ginobili – Pop, you’re in trouble! – but the Spurs still gave the Heat a game, losing 105-100. [Sun-Sentinel]
Drew Brees threw five interceptions – and no TDs – and the Falcons held off the Saints, 23-13. [NOLA.com]
Maybe the sorry-ass Washington Wizards should hire Gary Williams? [Wash Post]
Good list of upcoming potential NFL GMs. [The Sideline View]
Will Muschamp is the anti-Steve Spurrier. [Yahoo Sports]
The Braves dropped $75 million to acquire outfielder BJ Upton. [AJC]
Monte Kiffin, the USC defensive coordinator and father of coach Lane Kiffin, has decided to step aside after the Trojans’ bowl game. [OC Register]
Florida 82, Marquette 49. Not a misprint, the Gators are just smokin’ fools. [Times-Union]
Pretty cool job if you love basketball – video work for the Blue Devils. [Duke Chronicle]
Can’t stop reading about Ricky Rubio. [The Classical]
Would be great if Roshan Lobo made the NFL. He’s Indian. [TIME]
Mike Francesa talks about being heckled at a Yankee game the week he fell asleep on air. [via WFAN Audio]
Store manager pissed about women using coupons, so she attacked them. [via]
Pug eating Peanut Butter.
That’s an Anaconda regurgitating a cow. [via Adam]
This Andre Iguodala shot didn’t count, and the Warriors beat the Nuggets, 106-105. [Mercury News]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- KC Resident on MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn't Take It
- spencer096 on Attractive Female Heat Fan Groped and Nearly Exposed Behind Bill Simmons During NBA Finals Halftime Show
- Shining Base Path on MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn't Take It
- Shining Base Path on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- KC Resident on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
223 Responses to “Roundup: Pug Eating Peanut Butter, Douchy Boy Band Twitter Battle & Watch an Anaconda Regurgitate a Cow”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.