I know this Brooklyn Nets cheerleader (probably) used a trampoline for this dunk, but I still say she deserves an invitation for the slam dunk contest. Think about it. Over the last decade the NBA has bastardized All-Star Saturday Night changing the dunk contest rules on an annual basis and adding events that incorporated the WNBA. Why not have a cheerleader jumping off a trampoline with a deflated ball in each hand? Is it any more ridiculous than Dwight Howard wearing a cape or Nate Robinson attempting the same shitty dunk 45 times?
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
4 Responses to “This Brooklyn Nets Cheerleader Should Be Invited to Participate in the Slam Dunk Contest”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.