Michael Dixon has not played yet this year, and if Gabe DeArmond (of Power Mizzou)’s sources are correct, he will not play again at the University of Missouri.
Over the weekend, a series of tweets from his former teammate, Kim English, and a woman that responded to him hinted at the reason behind the suspension. Then, local newspapers found the police reports from August, where Dixon had been accused of rape, but no charges were filed after an investigation. Today, an older report has emerged, where another accuser declined to file charges in 2010, but which contains troubling information.
A Student Conduct Committee took administrative action against Dixon, despite no criminal actions being pursued. The basketball team, and the University has different standards than a court of law, as well, and if DeArmond is correct (and I trust he has strong sources), the University is ready to move on now after the second report has gone public.
[photo via US Presswire]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
11 Responses to “Michael Dixon Will Reportedly Not Play Basketball Again at Missouri”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.