Roundup: Stabbing Over Beer Pong Game, Freese Avoids Deer But Wrecks Range Rover & Black Friday Brawl in Sacramento
Alice Eve, from She’s Out of My League … RIP Larry Hagman, aka JR Ewing … Minnesota grocer sounds like a good dude … beer pong result ends up in Ohio stabbing … who does Craig James owe money to? … we have some Boston sports radio listeners, right? … John Daly’s ex-wife in trouble for allegedly sending harassing text messages … hey Jets fans, a chart that shows how much the defense has fallen off … this cat has way too much time on his hands … RIP Hector Macho Camacho … mandatory reading for Dr. Dre fans … Alleged shoplifter dies after being subdued by Walmart workers … Brazil fired its soccer coach less than two years before the World Cup … photos of a Florida woman riding a Manatee (she was later arrested) …
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo 70, UCLA 68. At Pauley. Yes, really. [LA Times]
Ray Lewis was believed to be out for the season with torn triceps, but could he return Dec. 6th? [Yahoo Sports]
In a dying town, a winning football team. [NYT]
David Freese of the Cardinals swerved to avoid hitting a deer but totaled his Range Rover against a tree. [Post Dispatch]
“The worst-kept secret buried in Kelly’s refusal to accept the Tampa Bay Buccaneers job months ago was that, as he mulled over the NFL offer, Kelly couldn’t get a promise from Mullens assuring Helfrich would be his successor.” [Oregonian]
Tampa’s best defensive lineman is unheralded, undrafted Michael Bennett. [Tampa Bay Times]
Colorado coach Jon Embree is out after two seasons in which he went 4-21. [CBS Sports]
“It’s like all is right with the world when Notre Dame is winning football games.” [NYT]
Halle Berry’s baby daddy got into a fight with Halle Berry’s boyfriend, and check out that black eye. [E Online]
Boston College coach Frank Spaziani, who led the Eagles to a 2-10 mark this year, has been fired. [Globe]
Kevin McHale’s 22-year old daughter passed away following a long battle with Lupus. [Chronicle]
Given how interesting Lindsay Lohan’s movie was last night, this seems appropriate.
Turning back the clock to a memorable 1992 TV moment. [via Cartmaniak]
People in Sacramento brawled over tennis shoes on Black Friday.
- Ukrainian Soccer Player Headbutts Teammate, Gets Sent Off [Video]
- Jeff Baker Suffers Thumb Injury Giving Teammate a High-Five, Goes on the Disabled List
- Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned as Part of a Homicide Investigation [UPDATE: Murdered Man Described as "An Associate" of Hernandez]
- Soccer Player Raul Meireles & Wife Ivone Viana Both Love Tiny Bathing Suits, Tattoos and Partially-Shaved Heads
- American League All-Star Starter: Scherzer, Darvish, Buchholz … Iwakuma?
- KC Resident on Ukrainian Soccer Player Headbutts Teammate, Gets Sent Off [Video]
- starkweather on Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned as Part of a Homicide Investigation [UPDATE: Murdered Man Described as "An Associate" of Hernandez]
- Curtis the Close talker on Aaron Hernandez Was Questioned as Part of a Homicide Investigation [UPDATE: Murdered Man Described as "An Associate" of Hernandez]
- jbriaz on Will Venable Made an Unbelievable Catch and the Padres Are Over .500 For the First Time in Two Years [Video]
178 Responses to “Roundup: Stabbing Over Beer Pong Game, Freese Avoids Deer But Wrecks Range Rover & Black Friday Brawl in Sacramento”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.