Football players date cheerleaders. This is a story as old as time. For example, Florida Gators quarterback Jeff Driskel is dating head Gators cheerleader, Tarin Moses. This makes sense. Even redshirt seniors like Scott Peek get to date cheerleaders. What may shock and surprise you is that Peek is dating a Florida State Seminoles cheerleader named Melissa. At least that is the scoop that College Cheerleader Heaven seems to have unearthed. Peek, who was a walk on out of Tampa in 2008, recorded 2 tackles in his career.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Jason Lisk on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- A.P. on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
12 Responses to “Florida Gators Redshirt Senior Scott Peek Might Be Dating a Seminoles Cheerleader”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.