Football players date cheerleaders. This is a story as old as time. For example, Florida Gators quarterback Jeff Driskel is dating head Gators cheerleader, Tarin Moses. This makes sense. Even redshirt seniors like Scott Peek get to date cheerleaders. What may shock and surprise you is that Peek is dating a Florida State Seminoles cheerleader named Melissa. At least that is the scoop that College Cheerleader Heaven seems to have unearthed. Peek, who was a walk on out of Tampa in 2008, recorded 2 tackles in his career.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- scripty on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
12 Responses to “Florida Gators Redshirt Senior Scott Peek Might Be Dating a Seminoles Cheerleader”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.