San Antonio 111, Toronto 106, 2 OT: Tony Parker scored 32 points, including six in the second OT, and the lottery-bound Raptors fell to 3-11. Manu Ginobili with what has to be a Top 10 play of the month in the NBA, going between the legs of DeRozan and finishing at the other end plus the foul. Also, Parker is still king of the spin cycle. Since I’m obligated to mention Toronto – Andrea Bargnani shot 2-of-19 and missed all seven 3-pointers.
New York 121, Detroit 100: The Knicks made 17-three pointers (that’s how many free throws the Pistons made) and improved to 9-3. Six players scored in double figures, led by Melo’s 29. Raymond Felton had 10 assists and no turnovers. Rasheed Wallace had a season-high 15 points.
Denver 102, New Orleans 94: Remember Jordan Hamilton, the former Texas star? That’s him in garbage time throwing down an awesome 1-handed alley-oop. The Nuggets have won four in a row. Kenneth Faried, still looking like the steal of the 2011 draft, scored 14 points, collected 12 rebounds and had this block.
Philadelphia 104, Phoenix 101: Jrue Holiday had the best game of his career – 33 points, 13 assists – and the 76ers, for a day, can talk about a performance on the court instead of Andrew Bynum being MIA.
Boston 116, Orlando 110: If the NBA season is a marathon, the Celtics are one of the favorites and taking their sweet ol’ time to get near the front of the pack. Some people are worried. But not the Celtics. Rajon Rondo: 15 points, 16 assists, one turnover. Barbosa chipped in 15 points off the bench in just 10 minutes.
- The NBA Draft Lottery: Winner Gets Nerlens Noel? Or Ben McLemore?
- Guy Puts Girlfriend in Triangle Choke (to Propose During Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Class) [Video]
- DeAndre Jordan Posterized an “Unsuspecting” Charissa Thompson on SportsNation [Video]
- The Belly Putter Will Be Banned in Golf Starting in 2016
- Art Briles Understands The Social Media Game
- GloriousMullet on The NBA Draft Lottery: Winner Gets Nerlens Noel? Or Ben McLemore?
- Nada on Guy Puts Girlfriend in Triangle Choke (to Propose During Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Class) [Video]
- Babar 2.0 on The NBA Draft Lottery: Winner Gets Nerlens Noel? Or Ben McLemore?
- cleet on The NBA Draft Lottery: Winner Gets Nerlens Noel? Or Ben McLemore?
- mizerle06 is sarah phillips on The NBA Draft Lottery: Winner Gets Nerlens Noel? Or Ben McLemore?
8 Responses to “Ballin’: Nobody Does a Spin Cycle Like Tony Parker”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.