Florida vs. Florida State: Top Ten teams. Bad Blood. BCS title implications. If the Gators win, they are in the game with a Notre Dame loss to USC. Florida State has looked imperious on paper. They are No. 1 nationally in both yards per play offense and yards per play defense, though that’s more than partially the result of not having played anyone. If not for this moment, the complexion of this game could look far different. Jeff Driskel is expected to start. Florida fans would appreciate a win here, however sexless.
The Civil War: Oregon goes up against another good defense, though not one playing as well as Stanford right now. The Ducks need a win and a Stanford loss to advance. An Oregon State win and a Stanford loss could flip the Pac 12 title game into a UCLA home game. Will Oregon finally start giving the ball to DeAnthony Thomas?
Bedlam: Oklahoma is still in the hunt for the Big 12 Title or an at large BCS bowl bid. Oklahoma State is coming off two strong wins against West Virginia and Texas Tech at home. They have been a different team on the road, though, getting blown out by Arizona, losing to Kansas State and nearly blowing a lead to Charlie Weis’ Kansas. The Cowboys earned respect last year at home, though the closest Mike Gundy has come against Bob Stoops on the road is 27 points.
- Someone Shouted “Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!” After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- Sergio Garcia Made a ‘Fried Chicken’ Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- 2013 NBA Draft Lottery Complete, Order is Set: Cleveland Cavaliers Get 1st Pick
- Marvin Bagley, a 7th Grader, is 6-foot-7 and Looks to Definitely Have a Basketball Future [Video]
- Robert Griffin III Could Have Planted the Seeds of a Perception Problem After Sending Pictures of Wedding Gifts, Says Washington Writer
- resolutedefense on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Dawgfather on Someone Shouted "Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!" After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- WheresWallace on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Someone Shouted "Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!" After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
2 Responses to “Rivalry Games: Florida vs. Florida State, Civil War, Bedlam”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.