Notre Dame is relevant. The Fighting Irish beat USC 22-13, clinching an undefeated regular season and the school’s first trip to the BCS Title Game in Miami. A manly goal line stand sealed off a late USC rally. Other teams appeared at times more impressive. Notre Dame won every game it played. If you thought there was too much Notre Dame coverage before, brace for impact.
The defensive front was massive, though we’ll give the individual game ball goes to Notre Dame’s senior running back Theo Riddick, who had 146 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
8 Responses to “Notre Dame “Goal Line Stand For the Ages” Clinched BCS Title Game Place”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.