Penn State beat Wisconsin, 24-21 in overtime today. During an on-field post game interview, Bill O’Brien was asked how he was able to get his team to focus and pull out the victory. Well, they’re a bunch of fuckers. It’s a formula for success so simple someone else should have thought of it.
Related: E.J. Manuel Took A Brutal Helmet to Helmet Shot Against Florida [GIF]
Related: Jeff Driskel had a strange fumble against Florida State
Related: Denard Robinson’s 67-Yard Touchdown Run Against Ohio State Was Pretty Special
Related: Alec Ogletree Body Slammed Some Poor Georgia Tech Player [GIF]
Related: Michigan and Ohio State Got Chippy Before Kickoff [Video]
Related: Braxton Miller Got Sacked Viciously By Frank Clark [GIF]
Related: Jim Tressel Returned to Ohio State, Fans Cheered On in Rapture [Video]
Related: Chris Spielman is Watching The Game With Scarlet Tinted Glasses, Literally
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
7 Responses to “Bill O’Brien Dropped the F-Bomb on Live Television After Penn State Beat Wisconsin [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.