Penn State beat Wisconsin, 24-21 in overtime today. During an on-field post game interview, Bill O’Brien was asked how he was able to get his team to focus and pull out the victory. Well, they’re a bunch of fuckers. It’s a formula for success so simple someone else should have thought of it.
Related: E.J. Manuel Took A Brutal Helmet to Helmet Shot Against Florida [GIF]
Related: Jeff Driskel had a strange fumble against Florida State
Related: Denard Robinson’s 67-Yard Touchdown Run Against Ohio State Was Pretty Special
Related: Alec Ogletree Body Slammed Some Poor Georgia Tech Player [GIF]
Related: Michigan and Ohio State Got Chippy Before Kickoff [Video]
Related: Braxton Miller Got Sacked Viciously By Frank Clark [GIF]
Related: Jim Tressel Returned to Ohio State, Fans Cheered On in Rapture [Video]
Related: Chris Spielman is Watching The Game With Scarlet Tinted Glasses, Literally
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- pRohphet8 on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
7 Responses to “Bill O’Brien Dropped the F-Bomb on Live Television After Penn State Beat Wisconsin [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.