Young Atlanta Hawks Fan Freaks Out Over Cheerleader [Video] (Update: He is Al Horford’s Little Brother)
This happened during last night’s Hawks – Wizards game. A Hawks cheerleader was handing out free candy courtside and the sight of a cheerleader up close in an outfit that small was just too much for this young fan to handle. This is the real life equivalent to the howling wolf.
Update: This is Al Horford’s little brother. Hilarious.
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
7 Responses to “Young Atlanta Hawks Fan Freaks Out Over Cheerleader [Video] (Update: He is Al Horford’s Little Brother)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.