Shabazz Muhammad, arguably the best high school basketball player in the country last year, will make his debut for UCLA tonight against Georgetown (8 pm, ESPN2). It’s actually a more attractive matchup than the NFL game featuring backup QBs.
Over three dozen scouts will be attendance in Brooklyn for the doubleheader (Indiana and Cody Zeller play Georgia in the first game), but Muhammad will be their primary target, since he’s considered a Top 5 pick in the 2013 draft. His teammate, Kyle Anderson, is also a highly-skilled player who could leave early.
Zeller, too, is considered a top five pick, but Georgia is terrible, and the Hoosiers are favored by 21.
Muhammad might be guarded by another potential lottery pick in 2013, Georgetown’s Otto Porter. I like the Bruins to win and cover six.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
4 Responses to “Shabazz Muhammad Debut For UCLA vs. Georgetown”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.