Ashley Greene … Police officer, clown brawl outside City Hall … San Francisco considers banning public nudity … Philip Roth is hanging up his pen … there are Hostess hoarders in Detroit … great read on what artists make off their songs that are played on Pandora … this guy is angry with the paparazzi, and it is Paula Broadwell-related … creep steals model’s nude photos, uploads them to smut site; model fights back, wins … the bank robbing family has been caught … how to live without irony …
If you didn’t stay up for it, Baltimore 13, Pittsburgh 10. Nice cover, Ravens. [Trib-Live]
Very good look at the Top 25 coaches in college football, and how they got there. [Kentucky Sports Radio]
Oklahoma State 76, NC State 56 in a big early-season surprise. [Oklahoman]
David Simon: “I can remember the specific moment when I swore off the sex lives of the famous as journalistic currency.” What a read. [The Audacity of Despair]
Bob Knight will call his first Indiana game as a TV analyst today at 5:30 pm. [WDRB]
The story of how this dude ended up with the “Immaculate Reception” football. [Post-Gazette]
Great win for Belmont, toppling Stanford on the road, 70-62. [SF Chronicle]
Despite five interceptions by the Falcons, the Cardinals lost. The blame can fall upon their QBs, who had a historically bad day. [AZ Central.com]
You know who’s a good prankster? Bobby Boswell of the Houston Dynamo. [Chronicle]
The cool relationship between DC United and its fans. [Wash Post]
Drunk lady interrupts live newscast. Very nice job by the reporter. Handled it perfect. [via Cartmaniak]
MC Hammer dancing > Gangnam Style.
Late Saturday night NBA: Larry Sanders had a huge block in the final minute to preserve a win.
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- BR1407 on Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer's Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Nada on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Nada on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- resolutedefense on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
231 Responses to “Roundup: Hostess Hoarding, Bob Knight to Call Indiana Game & Drunk Lady Interrupts Live Newscast”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.