Tampa Bay overcame the call on the goal line that negated a touchdown. With a minute left, the Panthers had a 4th and 1 at midfield, and punted. You might recall they did the same thing against Atlanta this year, and lost that one. But, you know, going for it is a gamble.
The Buccaneers went the length of the field and scored on this 30 yard touchdown, followed by the 2-point conversion, also to Jackson.
Related: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Soars Like an Eagle, Misses Tackle Like an Eagle
Related: Doug Martin Was Called for a Fumble on This Play Instead of a Touchdown, Costing Tampa Bay a Late Lead
Related: Chad Henne to Justin Blackmon for 81 Yards, as the Jaguars Look to Pull Massive Upset at Houston
Related: Robert Griffin III Throws Touchdown Pass Sixty Yards in the Air
Related: Greg Toler of Arizona with an Amazing Diving Save of Fumble
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.