Our record has been so terrible it is not worth mentioning. Do with these what you will.
Wisconsin (-2.5) vs. Ohio State: Ohio State is undefeated, but has been due to get exposed. (4-0 in one score games, see Purdue, Cal games) It happens today. Wisconsin has been in fine fettle for the most part since the conference season began. This is more of a traditional Bielema team. Strong running game. Great defense. Ohio State’s defense is softer than it should be. The Badgers don’t want an asterisk.
Oregon (-20) vs. Stanford: Oregon dropped 105 on Stanford the past two years. The Cardinal’s best comp for Oregon this year was Arizona. They gave up 48 points and 491 yards through the air. Oregon has more speed to put in space and a better quarterback. The Oregon defense has been struggling with injuries, but Stanford’s offense is…not very good. Arguments can be made for Stanford. The same arguments made the last two years when they got assassinated with Andrew Luck.
LSU (-19) vs. Ole Miss: The Rebels have been losing steam. They may turtle here in a foregone loss and save whatever they have left for the Egg Bowl. Zach Mettenberger has been a new man the past two weeks. He’s going against a pass defense that ranks 98th nationally in passer rating against. Playing in the SEC, that’s not good. The Tigers have some frustration to vent.
Baylor (+12.5) vs. Kansas State: Take the points in a shootout. Baylor has played the Big 12′s cream well on the road this season. Now they are at home. Kansas State has a good defense, but not a great defense. Baylor should be able to hurt them enough different ways to put up points. The Wildcats won’t escape the Big 12 without getting someone’s best shot.
Syracuse (+5.5) at Missouri: Missouri moved up a level, but we tried and failed to find a game where they have looked good for 60 minutes against an FBS team. Their one FBS win by more than six points was against Kentucky. They gained under 300 yards of total offense and padded the score with a fumble return. They needed a kick return and a 77-yard-run to get to 28 in regulation against Tennessee.
[Photo via Getty]
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- scripty on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
22 Responses to “College Football 2012 Picks: Week 12”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.