A lot of negative attention focused on the NCAA this week (including this about potential evidence of a decision before all the information was in). Among the seeming inequities, the alleged violations occurred during unofficial visits to North Carolina and Duke, but the player and his current school, and not those, were bearing the brunt. Solomon Hill of Arizona gave Shabazz Muhammad some advice, and the case received plenty of public scrutiny.
Tonight, after an appeal hearing today, the NCAA has reinstated him for basically time served (he missed the first three games), plus Muhammad has to pay back $1,600. He will be in uniform when UCLA faces Georgetown on Monday in Brooklyn.
[photo via US Presswire]
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
One Response to “Shabazz Muhammad Reinstated By the NCAA”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.