Javale McGee is quirky. Sometimes, he says he has adopted a platypus and sometimes he forgets he plays in the NBA. This video from a game earlier this week is one of those times he forgot he was in the NBA. This is how you take the ball out in a pickup game. Ball goes through the hoop, everybody trots up the court and somebody kinda-sorta takes the ball towards the sidelines and throws it “in.” What are the odds that at some point this season he tries to check the ball after a foul?
- Jason McIntyre on Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard's Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
- heldover on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- jayhawk88 on NFL Draft in 2014 Moving to May 15-17, NFL Combine Will Move to March in 2015, 2016
- A.P. on Peyton Manning Loves Football So Much He'll Even Play Pass Rusher
- jegljo on Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard's Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
4 Responses to “Javale McGee Forgot to Take the Ball Out of Bounds After a Made Basket”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.