The Maryland Black Ops Uniform: because playing ACC football and conducting clandestine military operations are basically the same thing. These vein-popping uniforms will be worn against Florida State.
On one side: the Wild Crab and Linebacker/QB vs. Florida State’s defensive front. On the other side: Maryland’s Top 20 defense against Florida State’s road offense. Take the under and avoid watching. [H/T @darrenrovell]
Related: South Carolina Will Wear Battle Uniforms vs. LSU, Spurrier Thinks They’re “Fancy”
Previously: Notre Dame Will Wear Some Tacky Irish Flag Cleats Against Navy
Previously: Notre Dame’s Shamrock Series May Be the Ugliest Uniforms of All Time
Previously: Oregon’s Rose Bowl Uniforms Scare Me
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
63 Responses to “Maryland Will Wear Black Ops Uniforms Against Florida State”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.