Hope Solo and Jeremy Stevens, two days before getting married – they’ve been dating for a whopping two months – got into a bit of a late-night tiff in front of friends about whether to move to Florida or stay in Washington, according to court documents obtained by the Associated Press.
The two, who have been in a relationship for two months, were set to get married Tuesday and argued over whether to live in Washington or Florida after their marriage, according to court documents.
Police in the Seattle suburb of Kirkland responded to a disturbance at a home around 3:45 a.m. Monday involving a physical altercation between eight people during a party, said Lt. Murray.
He said officers contacted several people in the home who appeared intoxicated and didn’t cooperate with police, but determined based on information and observations that there was probable cause to arrest Stevens for investigation of fourth-degree assault. Murray didn’t identify the alleged victim, but court records show it was Solo, who received a cut to her elbow.
Court documents show that Solo’s 34-year-old brother, Marcus, called 911, and that he and Solo told officers there was a party and blamed the disturbance on two to three unknown men who were at the party. Marcus Solo told police he used a stun gun on one of the men, who left the party before police arrived, according to court records.
So Stevens and Solo got into some kind of scrap … then so did a bunch of other people who they were hanging out with? It’s 3:45 and you’re chillin’ in your house with “unknown men”? Likely story. We’re some meth away from this being an episode of cops. [AP]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
14 Responses to “Jerramy Stevens and Hope Solo Allegedly Fought Over Whether to Live in Washington or Florida”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.