Todd Haley still has not been paid the remainder of his contract after being fired by the Chiefs a year ago, according to Jay Glazer. That matter is in arbitration, as the Chiefs are apparently taking the position that Todd Haley was fired for cause. You might recall that things got ugly last year when rumors that Haley was on the way out emerged very early in the season from Michael Lombardi. After that, Haley went Office Space on us, growing out a full beard and generally looking like a homeless man on the sideline until Pioli fired him in early December.
To say that this was one of the more contentious separations would be putting it mildly. Well, now Haley gets to serve as offensive coordinator against his former team, and they come in to the game in a heavy favorite’s role. I look for no mercy here, and the only other sub-plot to watch for is whether the Chiefs can actually lead this game at any point thanks to a random bounce or getting the opening kickoff and getting a field goal.
[photo via US Presswire]
- Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- beardown on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- resolutedefense on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Chief on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Chief on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
224 Responses to “Monday Night Football: Todd Haley Will Exact Payment From the Chiefs One Way or Another”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.